Full Home Remodels —
There are several situations where a full home remodel makes more sense than starting over with a new home. The most common being that a majority of home owners love their current house, location, and neighborhood, but the existing floor plan just isn't giving them what they need. The idea for a full home remodel is to create something more functional for your everyday needs, not only currently, but five, ten, and fifteen years down the road. It's about building a place for longevity while creating spaces that seamlessly interact with each other.
common requests during a full home remodel:
• Adding bedrooms or guest living quarters
• Full kitchen remodel to accommodate larger gatherings/create a more functional space
• Re-designed layout for the master suite
• Create an open main level floor plan between living area and kitchen
• Update/create more functional bathrooms