Interior Updates That Make A Statement
Smaller interior updates can largely impact the overall look and feel of a home while still continuing to add to the value. Minor updates don't only create a more appealing and inviting space, but they can often times be an easy solution to creating a simple yet detailed focal point to any overlooked space.
Common interior upgrades:
• Updating an entryway or staircase
• Adding or remodeling a fireplace
• Removing walls for an open concept feel
• Updated flooring: hardwood, engineered, tile, vinyl
• Updating kitchen tile backsplash
When it comes to trim carpentry, it's all in the details. Trim work and moldings can often times be overlooked when considering ways to transform a room or the character of a home. Whether you're updating the baseboards and casings or adding crown molding and accent walls — trim work and carpentry are design elements that easily add dimension, detail, and style to any room.
Popular custom carpentry updates:
• Sliding barn doors
• Interior doors & trims, crown molding, wainscoting, etc.
• Ceilings: Coffered, tongue & groove, beams, etc.
• Custom closets, built-in shelving, floating shelves, etc.
• Fireplace mantles and hand hewn beams
Basement/Attic Remodels + Conversions
Utilizing the existing space of attics and basements to create additional living space is more popular now than ever — not to mention easier and more cost effective than going out or up with an addition. Whether your family is increasing in size or you're just looking to add a game room or guest suite, attics and basements can quickly transform into functional and efficient rooms — easily adding value and space to a home.
Common attic + basement conversions:
• Additional beds/baths or guest suite
• Game room, kitchen/bar, theater room
• Home office space or gym